Information on the Site, the App, and the Smart Contract are not intended for distributing to or being used by any single person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be against its existing laws or regulations as well as any circumstance would subject us to any registration requirements within the territories of said jurisdiction or country. As a matter of fact, people who make their decisions to access the Site and/or the App from outside from our base country are deemed to have the understanding of doing so on their own choices and therefore are legally eligible for compliance with local laws, assuming they are applicable to them to some extent.
Our product is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. People under the age of 18 are not permitted to use any form of using our assets including the Site, the App, and the Smart Contract. Such approaching people are asked to return immediately upon trying to access our product.
3. USER REGISTRATIONYou are required to register upon accessing the Site, the App, and the Smart Contract. You should have control over your password confidentiality and will be responsible for the use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim or change a username you select if we determine in case that such username is inappropriate or appears as irritation to other users.
4. WALLETS and DIGITAL ASSETSABI Galaverse allows its users to access and manage BEP20 digital blockchain-based assets (“Digital Assets”). Your wallet, Digital Assets, and cryptocurrencies are completely in your own control. You are the one and only one responsible for manipulating your fund to perform any transfers of Digital Assets. We cannot interfere with any of your Digital Assets storage and transactions from your wallets in any case.
6. SUBMISSIONYou should have a full understanding and an agreement that any question, comment, suggestion, idea, feedback or other forms of information regarding using the Site, the App and the Smart Contract (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and should eventually become our properties. We are eligible for the unrestricted use and of these Submissions to any lawful purposes, commercial activities without notifying you of our acknowledgment or compensation. You also should be aware of the discretion of any content-related you submit to the Site, the App, and the Smart Contract. Everything that poses a violation against the laws and regulations will be completely removed without notification.
8. ADVERTISERWe provide areas within the Site and the App for advertisements and other information. Advertisers are fully responsible for the reliability of the advertisements, including the services and products. These advertisements should not violate any rules, and advertisers must prove that they have the following rights, but are not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights. We hold no responsibility if there are any violations regarding these rights.
10. DISCLAIMERSYou expressly understand and agree that your access to and use of the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts are at your sole risk and that the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we, our subsidiaries, affiliates, and licensors make no express warranties and hereby disclaim all implied warranties regarding the site, the app and the smart contracts and any part of it (including, but not limited to, the site, any smart contract, or any external websites), including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, correctness, accuracy, or reliability. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we, our subsidiaries, affiliates, and licensors do not represent or warrant to you that:(i) your access to or use of the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts will meet your requirements,(ii) your access to or use of the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error,(iii) usage data provided through the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts will be accurate,(iv) the Site, the App and the Smart Contracts or any content, services, or features made available on or through the Site, the App and the Smart Contracts are free of viruses or other harmful components, or(v) that any data that you disclose when you use the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts will be secured. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties in contracts with consumers, so some or all of the above exclusions may not apply to you.You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and agree that we have no liability or responsibility for any breach of security unless it is due to our gross negligence.We will not be responsible or liable to you for any losses you incur as the result of your use of the Blockchain, including but not limited to any losses, damages, or claims arising from:(a) user error, such as forgotten passwords or incorrectly construed smart contracts or other transactions;(b) server failure or data loss;(c) corrupted wallet files;(d) unauthorized access or activities by third parties, including but not limited to the use of viruses, phishing, brute-forcing, or other means of attack against the app, Ethereum network, or the Metamask electronic wallet.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITYYou understand and agree that we, our subsidiaries, affiliates, and licensors will not be liable to you or to any third party for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages which you may have, including, but not limited to, any loss of profits (both directly and indirectly), loss of goodwill or business reputation, loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or any other intangible loss, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.You agree and acknowledge that our total, aggregate liability to you for any and all claims arising out of or relating to these terms or your access to or use of (or your inability to access or use) any portion of the site, the app, and the smart contracts, whether in contract, tort, strict liability, or any other legal theory, is limited to the greater of(a) the amounts you actually paid us under these terms in the twelve (12) month period preceding the date the claim arose, or(b) one hundred (100) US dollars.You agree and acknowledge that we have made the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts available to you and entered into these terms in reliance upon the warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability set forth herein, which reflect a reasonable and fair allocation of risk between the parties and form an essential basis of the bargain between us. We would not be able to provide the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts to you without these limitations.Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, and some jurisdictions also limit disclaimers or limitations of liability for personal injury from consumer products, so the above limitations may not apply to personal injury claims.
13. USER DATACertain data, including your data use of the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts, will be kept for us to manage the performance of the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that release to any activity you have performed using the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.